Nickel-Tatanium Hand Files
Endodontic Files > Nickel-Tatanium Hand Files
- Superior cutting efficiency, flexibility and convenience for shaping root canal
- Various size, length and materials (Stainless steel, Nickel-Titanium alloy)
- Special design for the crown-down technique (Engine driven file, Helix)
Nickel-Titanium Hand Files
- Increased Flexibility: NiTi Shaft is made of premium Nickel-Titanium with 5 times the flexibility compared to Stainless Steel Files.
- Strength: NiTi has 10 times the stress resistance compared to Stainless Steel Files.
- Convenience: Produces smooth and progressive enlargement of root canal. NiTi follow existing canal path and has memory so there is no need to Pre-Bend the files.
- Efficiency : Color Coded handles and pre-inserted silicone stops.
- Safety : NiTi resists spontaneous breakage.Increased angular rotation reduces fracture. NiTi decreases zipping and stripping.
Nickel-Titanium Hand File (Blister package)
- Blister package for single use
- Increased Flexibility