- Superior cutting efficiency, flexibility and convenience for shaping root canal
- Various size, length and materials (Stainless steel, Nickel-Titanium alloy)
- Special design for the crown-down technique (Engine driven file, Helix)
Superior Cutting Efficiency
- Allows stronger and more sharp blades to more deeper in the canal
- A triangular cross section reduces contact with the canal wall
- Offers outstanding flexibility and reduces a user fatigue
- Has high corrosion resistance with a coated surface of files
Short Shaping Time
- Decreases total shaping time versus a traditional rotary technique
- Easily shape in calcified or highly curved canals
Helix (Nickel-Titanium Rotary Files)
- Made of Superior Nickel Titanium Alloy for Engine Driven use.
- Specially designed for the crown-down technique.
- Offers a smooth and progressive enlargement of the canal.
- Helix NiTi Rotary Files help to ease around curved canals and make a tapered preparation.
- Helix NiTi Rotary Files use ISO Color identification and come in 21mm and 25mm lengths.
- With amazing flexibility, easily move through canals, especially severely curved canals.
- High resistance to cyclic fatigue and file separation.
- Offers outstanding flexibility, cutting ability and reduce user fatigue.
- Ergonomic handle provides comfort and excellent tactile feedback.
- Recommended Speed: 150~350r/min
Stainless Steel Hand Files
- Root canal cleaning and shaping instruments
- Offers superior cutting efficiency on insertion and withdrawal and procession handling
- Ergonomic color coded handle provides comfort and excellent tactile feedback
- Available in sizes 8 through 80 and 21mm, 25mm & 31mm lengths
- Designed to remove pulp tissue
- Put it straignt into the root canal, rotation at 180。 and pull out
Dia-Flex File(Flexible K-File)
- Made of high-quality Stainless Steel for creating a more fracture-resistant shape and edge
- Enables a complete preparation of even severely curved and narrow canals
- Offers better Cutting Power and Flexibility to shape any root canals easily, safely and very fast
- Available in Sizes 15 through 40 and 21mm, 25mm and 31mm lengths
Dia-Spiral Filler (Lentulo)
- Lentulo Paste filler used to evenly distribute root canal sealer and cement in the root canal system
- Conical shape made from grinded wire and made of high grade stainless steel with gradual spirals
- Rather stiff without the safety spiral
- Available in Sizes 25 to 40 and 21mm, 25mm lengths
Dia-Probe File (Canal Probe)
- Canal Probe
- The minimal taper helps to perform intermediate steps in the calcified or curved canals
- Available in Size #12 and 21mm, 25mm lengths
- Used for time-saving preparation of the upper and middle part of noncurved canal or the straight part of curved canal effectively and creating the excellent
access for Reamers and Files.
- Enlarge the straight coronal portion of the canal with Gate Drills and then step down with Endodontic Files using the biggest size firstly as the Crown Down Technique.
- Superior Stainless Steel with the improved cutting capacity.
- Circle ring is coded on the shank.
- Recommended Speed: 800~1200r/min
Nickel-Titanium Hand Files
- Increased Flexibility: NiTi Shaft is made of premium Nickel-Titanium with 5 times the flexibility compared to Stainless Steel Files.
- Strength: NiTi has 10 times the stress resistance compared to Stainless Steel Files.
- Convenience: Produces smooth and progressive enlargement of root canal. NiTi follow existing canal path and has memory so there is no need to Pre-Bend the files.
- Efficiency : Color Coded handles and pre-inserted silicone stops.
- Safety : NiTi resists spontaneous breakage.Increased angular rotation reduces fracture. NiTi decreases zipping and stripping.
Nickel-Titanium Hand File (Blister package)
- Blister package for single use
- Increased Flexibility