Nickel-Titanium Rotary Files
Endodontic Files > Nickel-Titanium Rotary Files
- Superior cutting efficiency, flexibility and convenience for shaping root canal
- Various size, length and materials (Stainless steel, Nickel-Titanium alloy)
- Special design for the crown-down technique (Engine driven file, Helix)
Superior Cutting Efficiency
- Allows stronger and more sharp blades to more deeper in the canal
- A triangular cross section reduces contact with the canal wall
- Offers outstanding flexibility and reduces a user fatigue
- Has high corrosion resistance with a coated surface of files
Short Shaping Time
- Decreases total shaping time versus a traditional rotary technique
- Easily shape in calcified or highly curved canals
Helix (Nickel-Titanium Rotary Files)
- Made of Superior Nickel Titanium Alloy for Engine Driven use.
- Specially designed for the crown-down technique.
- Offers a smooth and progressive enlargement of the canal.
- Helix NiTi Rotary Files help to ease around curved canals and make a tapered preparation.
- Helix NiTi Rotary Files use ISO Color identification and come in 21mm and 25mm lengths.
- With amazing flexibility, easily move through canals, especially severely curved canals.
- High resistance to cyclic fatigue and file separation.
- Offers outstanding flexibility, cutting ability and reduce user fatigue.
- Ergonomic handle provides comfort and excellent tactile feedback.
- Recommended Speed: 150~350r/min